I’ve been making these vanilla protein cookies for a little while and have only just realised that I haven’t posted the recipe yet. The shape, texture and taste remind me of some little cookies that I use to make before being vegan. Cookies that were basically made with butter and sugar.
These have no butter and only a small amount of sugar. And they are gluten free.
They are fairly simple to make and need only 1 bowl.
You could pretty much decide to make them now and be eating them within half an hour!
I use Pure Place protein powder. I love that it has only 4 ingredients and is a really fine powder so it blends easily.
Pure Place offer your money back if you buy samples and then go on to buy bulk bags. For example if you buy 3 samples for $7.85 you get that off the price of a 1kg bag. Plus if you use the code SWEETS&GREENS at checkout you receive $5 off the price of your first order of a 1kg bag (or $15 off 2 x 1kg bags; or $30 off 3 x 1kg bags). Meaning you could get up to $12.85 when you buy 1kg of Pure Place Protein, $22.85 off 2 x 1kg bags, and $37.85 if your purchase 3 x 1kg bags).Print
Vanilla Protein Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 14 mins
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Australian
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp Pure Place Vanilla Cinnamon protein powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- pinch salt
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp rice milk
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- Line a baking tray with paper.
- Add the flour, almond meal, protein powder, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add rice milk, molasses and coconut oil, then mix until mixture forms a thick dough.
- Form into golf-sized balls and put them on the prepared baking tray.
- Press each one down with a fork.
- Bake in oven for 12 – 14 minutes.
- Cookies will be a little soft when taken out of the oven, but will harden as they cool.
Love this? Pin It!